Privacy statement Jansenholland.com
August 5, 2021
In this privacy statement, we explain from Jansenholland.com what personal data Jansenholland.com, its parts, (hereinafter referred to as Jansenholland, ‘Jansen Holland’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘we’ or ‘our’) collects and for what purposes this data is used.
Jansenholland considers the importance to inform you how we collect, use and disclose this personal data.
We also explain what personal data that is, why we collect this data, how we use this data and finally how we guarantee the protection of this data and what your rights are.
The personal data we collect or use are coming from the interaction you have with jansenholland.com and/or its components.
Your interaction may consist of visiting our web page jansenholland.com, by purchasing our products through this page, through marketing communications and through our customer service.
This may include contacts of visitors, customers, business customers, and suppliers/business partners.
Careful handling of personal data is of great importance at jansenholland.com
All personal data is processed and secured by us with accuracy.
When processing, we comply with the requirements of the privacy legislation. That is:
– Clearly define our purposes before we process personal data;
– Only collect personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
– When consent is required, ask your consent at all times to process and use this personal data
– Take all appropriate security measures to protect your data and also to demand this from third parties who process data in our personal assignment.
– To respect your right to provide, correct or delete personal data for inspection at any time.
What personal data do we collect and for what purpose?
Jansenholland collects personal data to identify you.
If we refer to personal data in this privacy statement, it is data that is related to you, and only to you, with which we can identify you directly or in combination with other data about you.
You can buy products at our webshop. When you buy a product in our webshop, we collect the following personal data from you:
– Billing and delivery address
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– Order and invoicing history
– Return information
– Payment details
We use all this data to carry out your purchase. The processing and use of this data is necessary in order to execute the concluded agreement.
We use marketing communication tools to inform you of promotional activities. We offer you the possibility to withdraw the consent at any time after receiving news reports by the available link under any news item you receive from us by e-mail. Your email address will only be added to the list for news items with your permission. We keep this data until you cancel it. The processing of this data is for marketing and promotional purposes only and is based on your consent.
Consumer/customer service data
Via the contact form, the special ‘wholesale application form’ on our website or via the online WhatsApp button you can ask questions or make requests. For this we use your name, telephone number and e-mail address. We use and process this data on the basis of your consent. We keep the information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
Special personal data
Jansenholland will never ask you for special data such as religious and political beliefs, race, health or otherwise.
With which partners/business relations do we share your data and why?
Jansenholland works together with partners and business relations who can receive the aforementioned data from us. Only the partners/business relations listed below will receive your personal data. Any other company or institution we never provide them with your personal information.
Your data may be shared by Jansenholland with:
– Jansen Naninck BV, Jansenholland is part of Jansen Naninck BV (established Engelseweg 227, 5705 AE in Helmond, The Netherlands), for the purposes described in the privacy statement
– All parts that are part of Jansenholland for the purposes described in the privacy statement
– Third-party service providers, who perform functions for us and provide services to us such as ICT service providers, payment service providers, electronic communications services platforms and data analysis, delivery services, information technology delivery services, marketing intelligence and other services
– Partners/business relations; we may share your personal data with trusted so that they can provide you with the services requested
– Public and public authorities: if this is required by law or necessary to protect our rights, we may share your data with regulators.
How is your personal data protected?
It is very important that your personal data is protected. We therefore ensure that this is done with the utmost accuracy.Jansenholland takes reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect your personal data.
The following measures shall be observed:
1. On the page where you provide your personal data is used of secure connection
2. If you send data by email, this is done by a secure connection
3. We take technical and organizational measures to prevent its loss or unlawful processing such as (cyberattacks). We guarantee you an appropriate level of security and this is periodically reviewed.
4. All systems in which personal data is processed are equipped with antivirus software and the latest security-related updates of all other important software, as issued by the vendors of this software.
We also require all our service providers to take appropriate measures to protect, confidentiality and secure the personal data we provide for the performance of their service.
Jansenholland is aware that no data transfer or storage system offers a 100% safety guarantee. If you suspect that your contact with us or your data will no longer be processed in a secure manner, we strongly recommend that you contact us.
Jurisdiction and transfer across borders
Jansenholland can store and process all your personal data in the country in which we are located or where we work together with partners/business relations. When you use Jansenholland’s services and pages, you agree that your data may be transferred to countries outside your home country. In other countries, data protection rules may apply differently than in your own country.
If you reside in a country within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), your personal data may be transferred to our affiliates, partners/business relations in non-EEA countries. We only share this data if there is an adequate level of protection. If you suspect that your contact with us or your data will no longer be processed in a secure manner, we strongly recommend that you contact us.
How are Cookies used?
How long does Jansenholland keep your data?
Jansenholland will not retain your data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Jansenholland will therefore not retain your personal data for longer than for which it was collected. Jansenholland will retain the data for a longer period of time in case of legal requirements, depending on the legal requirements imposed on us.
What are your rights?
You have the right to ask us at any time to provide you with your personal data for inspection. You can also request us to change, supplement, correct or protect your personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. . Finally, you can submit a request to transfer your personal data, as long as this right to data transfer is permitted by applicable law.
If you would like to submit the aforementioned request, we ask you to contact us via email@example.com
Please state with your request what you want to be changed, or removed from our database/administration or let us know what restrictions there are on the use of your personal data by us. Upon receipt, we will implement your request as soon as possible.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters, you can unsubscribe via the link that is available with every newsletter at the bottom of the newsletter.
Changes to the privacy statement
Jansenholland may amend or amend this privacy statement at any time and for any reason. Jansenholland recommends that you regularly consult this privacy statement on our website so that you are aware of changes or changes.
Would you like to contact us?
If you have any questions and/or comments about this privacy statement or how we use your personal data, you can contact us using the following information:
5705 AE Helmond